Click here to login to our forum

Is this firm easy?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Is this firm easy?

Post by wlccherry on Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:42 pm

J-kidd wrote:and one biggest disadvantage is i don hav cars man....if i hav one i guess it would be easier to date girls and get a gf...

it's true....but not necessary also..
avatar
wlccherry
Advanced rank(5 star)
Advanced rank(5 star)

Number of posts : 232
Age : 28
Job/hobbies : MUSIC yeah!!
Forum points : 7340
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Community Rank:
Name: wlccherry
I am: Blur for no reason..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Is this firm easy?

Post by house88kend on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:48 am

serenethevampire wrote:hahaha suddenly all talking about girls and what they want from boys....maybe someone should start a new thread on " What a girl wants" and also " What Guys want from Gals" bingo

Hmm...You have a point here, then I will immediately open this thread, it would be fun! I would open the What do girls want 1st!

J-kidd wrote:and one biggest disadvantage is i don hav cars man....if i hav one i guess it would be easier to date girls and get a gf...

Haiz...me double worst...no "P", want to have car also impossible..... sob1
avatar
house88kend
Admin Webmaster
Admin Webmaster

Number of posts : 1622
Age : 29
Location : In a place where I called home! ^^ LOvEd iT!
Famous quotes : Photography is a kind of visual diary with what I seen and experienced with my camera!
Job/hobbies : Foruming, blogging, Drawing, coloring, Photography Computing, programming, graphic designing...etc
Forum points : 7892
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Community Rank:
Name: Lord Von kendo
I am: in a mood for Anime!!

View user profile http://www.friendster.com/house88kend

Back to top Go down

default Re: Is this firm easy?

Post by JapanKid89 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:17 am

whats wrong with you all.. girl don't see guy possesion!!! OMG!! no car!! Walk la!! use LRT, bus... its more romantic than driving a car... if you want more romantic!! take a bicycle, no need liscene just two pair of legs and a very fit body... lol
avatar
JapanKid89
Advanced rank(4 star)
Advanced rank(4 star)

Number of posts : 169
Age : 28
Location : Cheras
Famous quotes : Humor what humor??
Job/hobbies : Architecture
Forum points : 7294
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Community Rank:
Name: Andrew
I am: Happy Today

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php

Back to top Go down

default Re: Is this firm easy?

Post by Mandy on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:40 pm

JapanKid89 wrote:whats wrong with you all.. girl don't see guy possesion!!! OMG!! no car!! Walk la!! use LRT, bus... its more romantic than driving a car... if you want more romantic!! take a bicycle, no need liscene just two pair of legs and a very fit body... lol

I agreed, can I date you someday? You loved romantic events, I also loved that... :oops:

Mandy
Advanced rank(1 star)
Advanced rank(1 star)

Number of posts : 89
Age : 25
Forum points : 7698
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Community Rank:
Name:
I am: Excited Today!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Is this firm easy?

Post by wlccherry on Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:05 pm

wow!
i didn't know that this forum has this benefit too!
:lol!:
avatar
wlccherry
Advanced rank(5 star)
Advanced rank(5 star)

Number of posts : 232
Age : 28
Job/hobbies : MUSIC yeah!!
Forum points : 7340
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Community Rank:
Name: wlccherry
I am: Blur for no reason..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Is this firm easy?

Post by JapanKid89 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:06 am

Mandy wrote:
JapanKid89 wrote:whats wrong with you all.. girl don't see guy possesion!!! OMG!! no car!! Walk la!! use LRT, bus... its more romantic than driving a car... if you want more romantic!! take a bicycle, no need liscene just two pair of legs and a very fit body... lol

I agreed, can I date you someday? You loved romantic events, I also loved that... :oops:

date me?? i come in a high price! haha but sure no problem, just need find rite time lol
avatar
JapanKid89
Advanced rank(4 star)
Advanced rank(4 star)

Number of posts : 169
Age : 28
Location : Cheras
Famous quotes : Humor what humor??
Job/hobbies : Architecture
Forum points : 7294
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Community Rank:
Name: Andrew
I am: Happy Today

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php

Back to top Go down

default Re: Is this firm easy?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum