Click here to login to our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Click here to login to our forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Top 10 Freeware Applications from Microsoft

2 posters

Go down

Interesting The Top 10 Freeware Applications from Microsoft

Post by Lennie Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:28 pm

We have compiled a list ten all-time favorite software programs from Microsoft that are free to download without any limitations.

1. Microsoft ZoomIt - Like a screen pen, ZoomIt lets you draw or write free-hand on the desktop screen in various colors.
  2. Windows Live Writer - A must have WYSIWYG blog editor for Windows that is compatible with all popular blogging platforms including Wordpress, Blogger, TypePad and LiveJournal.
  3. WebCam TimerShot - lets you take pictures at specified time intervals from a Webcam connected to your computer and save them to a location that you designate. Great for a spy camera or making stop motion animations.
  4. Microsoft Time Zone Utility - It runs as a tiny icon in your system tray and allows you to watch the current date and time of upto 5 cities around the world simultaneously.
  5. Microsoft SyncToy v1.4 - A free utility to help you copy and move files across folders or for keeping directory contents in sync with each other. SyncToy also keeps track of renames to files and will carry the changes over to the synchronized folder.
  6. Windows Media Encoder 9 Series - a versatile screen capture and screencasting software from Microsoft. Windows Media Encoder can convert recorded audio or video to Windows Media format for distribution on the web.
  7. Windows Defender - This free Windows AntiSpyware program can detect and remove spyware from your computer much like Lavasoft Ad-aware or Zonelabs software.
  8. Microsoft Photo Story 3 - An excellent software for creating video slideshows of your digital photos with music and titles. The software also lets you create your own music loops.
  9. Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 - This VMWare like software allows you to run multiple operating systems on the same computer simultaneously. For example, you can work on Linux, DOS, XP or even Windows 98 inside Windows Vista.
  10. Microsoft Calculator Plus - This includes all the mathematical functions offered in the standard Microsoft Calculator plus conversions between different measurement units for area, temperature, volume and even currency.

For more informations: click here
Lennie
Lennie
Advanced V.I.P
Advanced V.I.P

Number of posts : 680
Famous quotes : Nth is Impossible!!! Be Tough! More Confidence...
Job/hobbies : Graphic Design Student; Design, Photography, Videography, Photo & Video Editing, Pencil Sketching, Listening Music
Forum points : 12391
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Community Rank:
Name: YeN
I am: Busy today

https://www.facebook.com/lennie.l.y.y

Back to top Go down

Interesting Re: The Top 10 Freeware Applications from Microsoft

Post by house88kend Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Microsoft ZoomIt?! wow!!! that is special!hahaha I think I will go try to use this software..
house88kend
house88kend
Admin Webmaster
Admin Webmaster

Number of posts : 1622
Famous quotes : Photography is a kind of visual diary with what I seen and experienced with my camera!
Job/hobbies : Foruming, blogging, Drawing, coloring, Photography Computing, programming, graphic designing...etc
Forum points : 12526
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Community Rank:
Name: Lord Von kendo
I am: in a mood for Anime!!

http://www.friendster.com/house88kend

Back to top Go down